EVA Air Economy Quick Review Taipei to Hong Kong
Here’s a quick trip report on Eva Air Economy on a new A330 equipped with Wifi. If you’re interested in wifi prices then jump straight down to the gallery and view the photo.
Eva air is a 5 star Skytrax airline and was founded in 1989. It’s the alternative to the state owned carrier China Airlines. Here’s my quick review of the pros and cons of Eva Air economy class
- Fast check in at online check in counters. Well staffed and no queue
- Boarded at end of process so can’t speak for the priority boarding available but boarding was well managed into zones
- New A330 with Wifi
- Seat comfortable. Same seat on longhaul should be comfortable and not “bum numbing” Pitch was nothing special and OK for short haul.
- Snack good for the short haul flight. Other airlines don’t even provide a tray. Metal cutlery on one sector and special Hello Kitty tray and cutlery on their special Hello Kitty themed plane! Organic and filtered water towel included on the tray
- Entertainment system was good but limited English new releases. Did also have European new releases though.
- Nice cockpit display on moving map
- At seat USB
- Gate to gate entertainment. Loaded early so no boring taxis and waits on the ground!
- Use your mobile device at all times!
Overall a very decent experience in economy on this short flight, you can see why they deserve the 5 star Skytrax rating.